Dear CPD Families,
As we work tirelessly on preparations for reopening, we wanted to update you on some changes and new protocols we have implemented prior to your child’s next dental visit. One of the major changes we’ve made, and are very excited about, is the elimination of paper documents! For your convenience and to reduce the risk of transmission, you will now be able to complete and sign all forms electronically prior to your visit. Here are a few other things you can expect to find when you come to our office:
- All patients, parents and staff will be screened with temperature checks and a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to entering the office.
- Please arrive wearing a face covering or mask and wash hands with hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Medical-grade HEPA air purifiers have been installed throughout the office and will clean the air every 1-5 minutes.
- All magazines, toys and ipads have been removed from the waiting room to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 as well as other bacteria and viruses.
- Only one adult will be permitted to accompany the child. Please do not bring other children if they do not have an appointment. We also ask that you remain in the waiting room or outside, whenever possible, if your child is mature enough to sit in the dental chair independently.
- Cleanliness and impeccable infection control have always been hallmarks of our practice brand, however, you may notice us taking these measures to another level, especially when it comes to our enhanced PPE (personal protective equipment). Rest assured that our team will continue to provide the same level of child-friendly care under our new uniform!
- Please, if anyone in your household has been sick with COVID symptoms within the past 2 weeks, notify our staff and kindly reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you and your families again very soon! We have missed seeing your smiles and are eager to resume offering top-notch care for your children’s dental health!
All our best in good health,
Dr. Natasha, Dr. Loren & the entire CPD Team