Dear CPD Families,
We wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for continuing to trust us with the dental care of your children. We take this responsibility seriously and work diligently to keep our offices clean and ensure your safety while visiting us.
We encourage Covid-19 vaccination for all who are currently eligible, as vaccines have proven safe and effective. In that spirit, we made Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for employees as of July 1st, 2021.
We continue to follow all CDC recommendations and many of our protocols supersede those recommendations. For your convenience and to reduce the risk of transmission, we have implemented a contactless check-in. You are asked to complete and sign all forms electronically prior to your visit.
The following measures are still in effect:
- Please arrive wearing a mask.
- Medical-grade HEPA air purifiers have been installed throughout the office and will clean the air every 1-4 minutes.
- All magazines, toys and ipads have been removed from the waiting room to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 as well as other bacteria and viruses.
- Only one adult will be permitted to accompany the child/children. Please do not bring other children if they do not have an appointment. We also ask that you remain in the waiting room or outside, whenever possible, if your child is mature enough to sit in the dental chair independently.
- The waiting room may have very limited capacity.
- Cleanliness and impeccable infection control have always been hallmarks of our practice brand, however, you may notice us taking these measures to another level, especially when it comes to our enhanced PPE (personal protective equipment). Rest assured that our team will continue to provide the same level of child-friendly care under our new uniform!
- Please, if you or anyone in your household has been sick with COVID within the
- Past 10 days, notify our staff and kindly reschedule your appointment.
We kindly ask for your cooperation and please do not ask the staff to make exceptions to these policies as they are in place to protect all the children that visit Chelsea Pediatric Dentistry. Please reach out to us if you have any concerns.
All our best in good health,
Dr. Loren & Dr. Natasha